A 4-bank automatic 6-stage charger incorporating diagnostic checks & an automatic special recovery mode for deep-discharged (sulphated) batteries, making it suitable for all different types of power sports vehicle batteries as used on scooters, motorcycles, ATVs / Quads, personal water craft & snowmobiles, as well as on outdoor power equipment such as lawn tractors.
It is also ideal for batteries typically used for
- electric trolling motors
- golf trolleys and battery-powered industrial machinery.
Two models are available.
- The OptiMate PRO 4-S
Allows the selection of one of three constant current settings (1.2 / 3 / 5A) on 2 stations & one of two settings (1.2 / 3A) on the other 2 stations, & is therefore ideal for dealers/ workshops selling or servicing smaller scooter & light motorcycle batteries as well as those of heavier cruisers & touring bikes.
- The OptiMate PRO 4x4
Delivers a 4A constant current at each of its four stations, ideal for those handling only batteries of minimum rated capacity 12Ah, for example those of cruiser & touring motorcycles, lawn tractors, ride-on mowers, & automobiles, electric trolling motors, golf trolleys & battery-powered industrial machinery.
Both models include:
- Three selectable programmes for 3 different classes of batteries: STD-SLI ; Deep Cycle (stand-by / steady power) ; MF for fully sealed motorcycle batteries.
- Automatic detection & recovery of deep discharged or sulphated batteries.
- Powerful constant current recharges a flat battery in 4 hours.
- The MF charging programme for fully sealed motorcycle “MF” batteries adapts its terminating charge voltage threshold value according to the individual battery characteristics, important for the optimal & vital first “commissioning” charge for new sealed MF /AGM motorcycle batteries before putting these into service.
- After the best possible charge has been delivered, an automatic test checks for excessive self-discharge, with the voltage criteria set according to programme selection.
- Can be used for optimal long term storage charging as well as day to day commissioning charging & optimal recharging of used batteries
- Test & charge voltage parameters adjust automatically according to the ambient temperature to ensure optimal results for every 12V battery type without risk of damage.
- Internationally recommended by motorcycle manufacturers.
- Input voltage selection allows use on 100V, 115V or 230V supply.
- User manual available in many languages.
- An optional (recommended) polyester-coated steel wall bracket saves bench space & places the charger away from corrosive acid fumes that may be present.
- Meets all relevant EN & IEC norms and CE directives.