1. Soft protective shock-resistant and weather-resistant casing.
2. Dual HT pick-ups capture spark strength as well as ignition coil peak voltage pulses.
3. Dual LT lead sets, terminating in standard 4mm banana plugs.
4. Alligator clips with 4 mm back entry.
5. 2 pairs of the probulatorspecial scoop-shaped connector block probes, 1 with larger & 1 with smaller diameter.
6. LT leads and HT leads, both equipped with ‘MIC’ connectors, share input ports. Function selector is red knob.
7. Spark scales for each of the 2 cylinders being monitored, for direct comparison of spark intensity.
8. Two ignition coil peak voltage scales for the 2 cylinders being monitored, for direct ignition voltage comparison
9. Primary ignition circuit peak voltage scales for each of the 2 cylinders being monitored
The IgnitionMate Duo is an easily portable tool for engine tuning specialists.
Displays coil peak voltage pulse intensities on two cylinders simultaneously, captured at 1 µS intervals.
Compares primary ignition circuit voltages or spark intensities on two cylinders simultaneously.
Powered by rechargeable internal NiMH batteries.
Highly precise & sensitive.
Robust and weather-resistant.
The controls on the lower panel are as follows :-
Upper left yellow switch : Coil peak voltage polarity for Left channel (cylinder # 1). (The higher PkV reading is the correct polarity +/- selection).
Upper right yellow switch : Coil peak voltage polarity for Right channel (cylinder # 2).
Central selector knob : selects scale range 400Vpk / 20kV / 40kV / SPARK for both displays.
Lower left L /Auto /R switch : selects spark scale ranging to be determined by the LHS display / Automatically / scale ranging determined by the RHS display, (the L & R selections are provided to allow the user to compare the Left & Right displayed results using the L or the R as the basis).
Lower central switch : selects zoom sensitivity for the spark scales of both displays.
Lower right switch is the power switch and selects for internal NiMH /external 12V battery /charging NiMH.