Unique 2-in-1 combination of a “no lies” battery load tester & an advanced diagnostic charger for all 12V lead-acid batteries of 2 to 45Ah rated capacity.
The charging circuit automatically recognises sulphated batteries & acts to recover them, & also incorporates a unique self-adaptive programme for the vital correct first “commissioning” charge for new sealed MF /AGM motorcycle batteries.
A must-have tool for workshops servicing scooters, motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles & ride on mowers.
- Six test current choices from 15A to 150A to test batteries delivering 20 to 330CCA (SAE).
- Select a load test of 3 seconds for small scooter batteries or to check starting current delivery, or a test of 15 seconds for larger batteries & to check overall capacity.
- Indicates if battery is deep discharged / sulphated (i.e. extremely flat) & automatically initiates a special high voltage recovery action, then recharges the battery normally.
- Six constant current charge Amp settings from 1A to 9A, and a 4 stage charging programme.
- The MF charging programme for fully sealed, MF /AGM or GEL absorbed acid batteries adapts its terminating charge voltage threshold value according to the individual battery characteristics, important for the optimal & vital first “commissioning” charge for new sealed MF /AGM motorcycle batteries before putting these into service. • Powerful constant current recharges a flat battery in 3 hours.
- New battery commissioning charge done in 30 minutes.
- Temperature-adjusted parameters for both testing & charging to ensure accurate results & optimal battery charging whatever the temperature of the surroundings.
- Recommended by Derbi Internacional, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Triumph, Yamaha & others.
- Input voltage selection allows use on 100V, 115V or 230V supply.
- A full user manual available in many languages, & an instructional explanatory wall poster (in English, French, German, or Italian) are delivered with each BatteryMate.
- A polyester-coated steel wall bracket (optional in some countries) saves bench space & places the charger away from corrosive acid fumes that may be present.
- Conforms with EC directives & EN, IEC norms.
2 year limited warranty.